Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Clorox®
Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Gel with Bleach

Kills
Covid-19
Virus*
open close
previous
next

Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Gel with Bleach, provides the cleaning power of Clorox® bleach in a gel formula. The wide dispensing nozzle provides full coverage with just one easy squeeze, and brightens and whitens. Get sparkling toilets clean with with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Gel with Bleach in a Cool Wave scent.

  • Thick coating and clinging gel formula
  • Wide dispensing nozzle provides complete coverage with just one easy squeeze
  • Cleaning power of Clorox® bleach in a gel formula
  • Brightens and whitens to leave the toilet sparkling clean

Available In:
  • 709 mL

Read the label for directions

* SARS-CoV-2
Scent:      Cool Wave

About This Product

To Open:

  1. Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed.
</p

To Clean Toilet Bowl:

  1. Flush toilet.
  2. Lower bottle so cap is below the rim. Apply 180 mL of product under and around rim to coat the inside of the bowl.
  3. Scrub the entire bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
  4. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time.
  5. Flush toilet.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us

Safety

DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with other toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes, or get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses, and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, squeeze and twist cap counterclockwise. Close tightly.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite, sodium cocoate, and sodium hydroxide. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.