Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

All-Purpose Disinfecting Cleaner Spray

open close

Clorox® All Purpose Disinfecting Cleaner is the ultimate cleaner, degreaser and disinfectant for your home. The antibacterial formula quickly cuts through grease and grime and disinfects as you wipe, killing 99.9% of bacteria. It prevents dirt and soap scum build up, and deodorizes as you clean your kitchen and bathroom surfaces, leaving behind a fresh clean scent. This no bleach, nonabrasive, household cleaner works great on a wide range of hard nonporous surfaces including stovetops, sinks, countertops, microwave exteriors and more.

  • Cleans and cuts through grease and grime, and deodorizes
  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria, and prevents dirt and soap scum build up
  • Use on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home

Available In:
  • 946 mL

* SARS-CoV-2

About This Product

To Disinfect:

  1. Rotate nozzle to “ON.”
  2. Spray until thoroughly wet.
  3. Let stand for 10 minutes.
  4. Wipe





To Sanitize:

  1. Rotate nozzle to “ON.”
  2. Spray until thoroughly wet.
  3. Let stand for 30 seconds.
  4. Wipe





For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.

To Spray Every Drop:

  1. Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.



For use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Not recommended for use on soft vinyl, varnishes or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test small area first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us


CAUTION: MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid contact with foods.


FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains lauramine oxide and quaternary ammonium chlorides. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.