Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Liquid-Plumr®
 Kitchen Clog Destroyer™ with Lemon

open close
previous
next

Liquid-Plumr® Kitchen Clog Destroyer™ is specially formulated to tackle the toughest clogs. Its powerful, thick gel formula cuts through standing water undiluted to tackle hair, slime and soap scum. It works quickly to clear large clogs and allow water to flow freely through pipes. It is safe to use in all garbage disposals, septic tanks and all pipes including PVC, plastic or copper pipes and old pipes. Keep your pipes clear with Liquid-Plumr®.

  • Fight big clogs and protect your pipes with Liquid-Plumr® Kitchen Clog Destroyer™’s triple-action formula.
  • Liquid-Plumr® Kitchen Clog Destroyer™ is easy to use and features a triple action formula that cuts through standing water to loosen large clogs, protect pipes and allow water to flow unobstructed while fighting the smells.
  • Safe for all pipes, including PVC, plastic, copper, old pipes and septic systems
  • Saves time and money by empowering you to clear drains yourself

Available In:
  • 946 mL

About This Product

 

946 mL size:

  1. Pour ½ bottle down drain.
  2. Wait 15 minutes.
  3. Flush with hot water.
  4. Repeat regularly to prevent buildup.

 

For garbage disposals, follow same usage directions and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us

Safety

DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, acids or other drain openers. Do not swallow, breathe fumes, or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.

To open, push cap down and turn counterclockwise. Close tightly.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.