Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray

open close

Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray is designed to quickly and effectively clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It removes tough kitchen and bath stains, grime and dirt on contact, while killing 99.9% of germs. This household cleaner can be used on multiple hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles.

  • All purpose cleaner powered by bleach removes tough stains on contact
  • Kills 99.9% of common household germs
  • Can be used on multiple surfaces

Available In:
  • 700 mL
  • 946 mL

Read the label for directions

* SARS-CoV-2

About This Product

Use Only in Well-Ventilated Areas:

Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapours bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate countertops may cause discoloration.

To Clean and Disinfect Hard, Nonporous Surfaces:

  1. Rotate nozzle to ON.
  2. Spray product 10–15 cm (4–6 inches) from surface until thoroughly wet.
  3. Let stand 30 seconds.
  4. Rinse or wipe clean.
  5. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces before disinfecting.








A potable water rinse is required for disinfected food contact surfaces and for baby items and toys.

To Spray Every Drop:

  1. Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us


CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Contents may be harmful if swallowed. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema, or obstructive lung disease.


FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.