Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Original Concentrated Bleach

open close

Clorox® Original Concentrated Bleach, the bleach you’ve known and trusted for generations with the power to clean, whiten, and deodorize. Clorox® Original Concentrated Bleach makes stain removal easier. For a healthy home and to keep whites at their whitest use Clorox® Bleach. Use as directed.

  • Easy to grip handle prevents spillage
  • Keeps clothes whiter, longer
  • 33% more compact dose
  • Removes 70% more stains*
  • For use in HE and standard washing machines

Available In:
  • 1.27 L
  • 2.4 L
  • 3.57 L

* Versus detergent alone in HE machines.


About This Product

For Laundry:

(Bleachable fabrics — avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colours)

  1. Sort laundry by colour.
  2. Add detergent.
  3. Fill bleach to max line in deispenser or add 80 mL (1/3 cup) bleach to wash water.
  4. Add clothes and start wash.


For Cleaning and Deodorizing:

(floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys)

  1. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution.
  2. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes.
  3. Rinse well and air dry.






DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us


DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, push cap down and turn counterclockwise. Close tightly.


FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.