Skip to main navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner₁ Spray

open close

Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner1 Spray kills 99.9% of germs and cuts through dirt, grime and soap scum. This cleaner is perfect for disinfecting and cleaning tubs, tile, toilets, sinks and counters. Behind every sparkling clean bathroom, there is Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner1 Spray.

  • Kills 99.9% of household germs!
  • Cleans grime, dirt, soils, and disinfects
  • Specially formulated to dissolve soap scum on contact

Available In:
  • 887 ml

About This Product

To Clean and Deodorize:

  1. Rotate nozzle to ON.
  2. Spray 15–20 cm (6–8 inches) from the surface, and allow product to penetrate dirt and soap scum.
  3. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse with water.

No scrubbing is required. For tougher jobs, spray and let product stand on surface for several minutes before wiping. For best results, use regularly to prevent soap scum build-up.

To Disinfect:

  1. Thoroughly clean the surface to be disinfected by following the above directions (remove excess dirt first in heavily soiled areas).
  2. Reapply; spraying entire surface until completely wet.
  3. Let stand 10 minutes before wiping.







Use on the following hard, nonporous bathroom surfaces: glazed ceramic tile, shower doors, toilet exteriors, plastic, chrome, fibreglass, glazed porcelain and synthetic marble. Do not use on natural marble, brass or varnished wood. Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area.

To Spray Every Drop:

  1. Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.

Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:

Still have a question?

Contact us


CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with products containing bleach. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes.


FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, tetrapotassium EDTA, and quaternary ammonium chlorides. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor.