Clorox® Fibregard® Bleach, the multi-use cleaner packs the whitening and dirt-fighting power you need to remove tough laundry stains, and cleans and deodorizes throughout the household. When it’s time to do some serious cleaning, reach for Clorox® Fibregard Bleach with the easy pour bottle. Use as directed.
- Concentrated formula providing unbeatable whitening
- Leaves your clothes and home smelling fresh
- Removes 70% more stains*
- 33% more compact
- 1.27 L
* versus detergent alone in HE machines.
About This Product
Bleachable fabrics — avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colours)
- Sort laundry by colour.
- Add detergent.
- Fill bleach to max line in deispenser or add 80 mL (1/3 cup) bleach to wash water.
- Add clothes and start wash.
For Cleaning and Deodorizing:
(floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys)
- Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution.
- Allow solution to contact surface for at least 6 minutes.
- Rinse well and air dry.
DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:
Still have a question?Contact us
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Customers Also Use
Advice From Our Experts