Tilex®Soap Scum Remover & Disinfectant₁ Spray
Tilex® Soap Scum Remover & Disinfectant1 Spray, Lemon Scent, dissolves soap scum, cleans and kills 99% of germs, while leaving behind a fresh lemon scent. This bleach-free, bathroom spray cleaner kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas). It is also nonabrasive and safe for use on most bathroom surfaces, including bathtubs, shower doors, glazed ceramic tile, toilet exteriors and various fixtures.
- Dissolves soap scum, cleans and kills 99.9% of common household germs
- Use on a variety of hard nonporous surfaces throughout your home
- Smart Tube™ technology guarantees you will spray every drop
- Cleans and disinfects quickly and effectively with a fresh lemon scent
- 956 mL
About This Product
To Clean and Deodorize:
- Rotate nozzle to ON.
- Spray 15–20 cm (6–8 inches) from the surface.
- Allow product to penetrate dirt and soap scum.
- Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth.
- Rinse with water.
No scrubbing is required. For tougher jobs, spray and let product stand on surface for several minutes before wiping. For best results, use regularly to prevent soap scum build-up.
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be disinfected by following the above directions (remove excess dirt first in heavily soiled areas.
- Reapply spraying entire surface until completely wet.
- Let stand 10 minutes before wiping.
Use on the Following Hard, Nonporous Bathroom Surfaces:
Glazed ceramic tile, shower doors, toilet exteriors, plastic, chrome, fiberglass, glazed porcelain and synthetic marble. Do not use on natural marble, brass or varnished wood. Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area.
To Spray Every Drop:
- Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.
Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:
Still have a question?Contact us
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with products containing bleach. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains diethylene glycol mono-butyl ether, tetrapotassium EDTA, and quaternary ammonium chlorides. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor.
Customers Also Use
Advice From Our Experts